You will receive first class industry training and accreditation allowing you to develop into a technically astute professional Field Engineer, with ongoing support once you’re in the field.
Aligned to an Area Operating Officer, you will be responsible for:
• The installation, repair and maintenance of Broadband, Telephone and TV services in customer homes.
• Explaining to our customers the benefits of the services you install, ensuring all services are operating to the customer satisfaction
• Maintain consistent working standards to achieve quality results, responding professionally to customer requests
• Operate within the current Health and Safety Guidelines
• Comply with Company Fleet Policy
Current UK manual driving license with no more than 6 points (held for at least one year)
• An interest in the telecoms market and be keen to develop in this area
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Must be willing to work 5 days per week and be flexible
Engineers must be proactive and take ownership of workload