You will receive first class industry training and accreditation allowing you to develop into a technically astute professional Field Engineer, with ongoing support once you’re in the field.
Aligned to an Area Operating Officer, you will be responsible for:
• The installation, repair and maintenance of Broadband, Telephone and TV services in customer homes.
• Explaining to our customers the benefits of the services you install, ensuring all services are operating to the customer satisfaction
• Maintain consistent working standards to achieve quality results, responding professionally to customer requests
• Operate within the current Health and Safety Guidelines
• Comply with Company Fleet PolicyKey Responsibilities
• To undertake shift work (5 days, Monday – Saturday) covering your local area and working mostly on your own
• Troubleshooting and diagnostics to determine the problem and provide a solution within customers’ homes
• Optimising customers in-home set up to get the best internet speeds and ensure they understand their products which might include digital TV services
• Good attention to detail in completing your workflows daily so we pass the correct information back to our clients and so we effectively manage our stock
• Take ownership of your day with support from our Service Centre agents and field based Operating Officers and Coaches
• You may have worked in a similar role previously
• You will be friendly, customer focussed and desire to resolve connectivity issues
• You must be interest in broadband, telephony and digital TV technology and set up
• You will be working on a self-employed basis for Qube GB which will afford you the opportunity to work for yourself during our quieter periods
• You’ll be a team player, working with the wider Qube GB team and our clients on a daily basis
• You’ll be hard working and flexible to take on our planned and unplanned workload
• A current UK driving license with no more than 6 points is essential.
• An interest in the telecoms market and be keen to develop in this area
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Must be willing to work 5 days per week and be flexible
Engineers must be proactive and take ownership of workload