You will receive first class industry training and accreditation allowing you to develop into an astute professional Support Engineer, with ongoing support once you’re in the field.
The suitable candidate would work within a two person team assisting the Engineer with all aspects of installation work (mainly outdoor work).
Key role requirements will be aligned to the following:
• Placing Barriers around Toby Box.
• Drilling through Toby Box in pavement to access customer’s garden.
• Digging track in garden to customer’s property.
• Reinstate garden which could be tasks relating to:
• Ensure all work is carried out to the required quality and adhering to Health and Safety Legislation.
• Liaising with customers to agree route to be taken.
• Supporting the Fibre Engineer on Blown Fibre and Pole work focusing heavily on safe working environment.
Outdoor landscaping would be advantageous